Membership in the BMW Club of Southern Alberta is a family affair. Many of our events are devised with family participation in mind. You, your spouse, your children or your significant other are welcome to club events, including events where we specify ‘members only’. Consider your membership a family membership.
Membership in the BMW Club of Southern Alberta is open to anyone – you don’t have to own a BMW to join BMWCSA and enjoy the fellowship of the club. As a member, you are also automatically a member of the BMW Club of Canada – an association of BMW clubs all across the country.
Your club membership includes:
- A 15% discount on parts & lifestyle accessories over the counter at your BMW dealers. The dealers continue to be ardent supporters of the club and part of their support is honouring special treatment of current members, so please carry your membership card with you when you visit the dealers. TShow your membership card to get your discount.
- A 2% REBATE from BMW Canada on a new BMW. You must be a member for at least a year to qualify for the new car rebate and some conditions apply. Reward application Form HERE and details below.
- Discounts at a variety of local businesses.
- Club events such as club drives, tech sessions, Annual Summer BBQ, Annual Christmas Party.
- Club print newsletter – Freude Am Fahren – delivered to your mailbox 4 times a year with articles of local and national interest and details of upcoming and past club events.
- Club electronic newsletter – Joy of Driving – delivered to your email inbox monthly to fill the gaps in between the printed newsletter. It will be devoted more to reporting on club activities and news flashes.
- Club classified ads – goods for sale and wanted. Free to members.
- Monthly meetings.
- Convenient links to national and local websites and other resources at your fingertips.
- Members who provide an email address will be added to our electronic mailing lists for club event notices.
Membership is currently $60 for a one-year, $105 for a two-year or $150 for a three-year membership. Download a membership application form and mail or fax as indicated on the form. Cheque, Visa and Mastercard accepted.