- This event has passed.
Wild Rose Porsche Club Invitational HPDE
May 27 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wild Rose Porsche Club Invitational HPDE at Rocky Mountain Motorsport Powered by Riegel Tuning
The Wild Rose Region of the Porsche Club of America (PCA) is inviting BMWCSA members to its first 2023 event – HPDE Powered by Riegel Tuning – a 7-hour slot at the modern Rocky Mountain Motorsports from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM on Saturday, May 27, 2023.
In addition to lapping sessions for everyone, novice track participants will benefit from the PCA HPDE Program. This includes pre-requisite classroom training held prior to track day to maximize seat time, as well as on track training and lap safely. Registration is limited with a possible waitlist.
Registration and full details at MotorSportReg Link: msreg.com/WRRHPDE-May2023
Please forward any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Details from the Motorsport Link:
Event: Sat, May 27, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Overall Registration ends Thu, May 25, 11:59 PM MDT
Early Bird Registration ends Sun, March 12 11:59 PM MDT
• Early registrants get a $95 Early Bird Discount (EBD) if the class size of 35 is met
• First 10 Registrants will receive a free track and alignment inspection at Riegel Tuning (worth $99)
• PCA Member Participant Primary Driver Fee: $595
• PCA Member Secondary Driver: Novice/Beginner: $300; Intermediate/Advanced Driver $200. Secondary driver must complete their own registration.
• Non-PCA Member: Add $30
• Lunch included
Cancellation & Refunds:
• Refunds must be requested before 11:59 PM MT, March 12, 2023
• Event may be cancelled if the minimum number of participants have not registered by March 27, 2023 – refunds will be given
Other Options for Event Day:
• Guest ($15) – join for watching event, talking with participants and instructors including Mia Walsh plus lunch.
• Parade Laps ($30) – Guest + drive your own car in the Parade Laps session behind a PCA instructor leader to learn “racing lines” (Limited to 100 kph and NO HELMETS NEEDED!)
Prerequisite Classroom Training
• Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 6:30-8:30 PM
• Lugnutz (190 – 500 Barlow Square SE Calgary – 403-281-8878) or via ZOOM webinar
• Orientation for All (30 min) and Classroom Training for Novices and Beginners (1.5 hr)
• Participants must be 18 years old or older to drive at a PCA driving event
• Non-PCA members are welcome
• Cars with convertible/cabriolet tops must have factory or aftermarket roll-over protection, and will run with the top up
• A car in safe running condition. All Porsches are eligible to run.
• You must have a WRR PCA Tech Inspection performed and form PCA HPDE Technical Inspection Form – WRR Performance Driving Events – PCA Wild Rose Region (porsche.ab.ca) completed within 4 weeks of the event by a certified mechanic. While you may pick any suitable mechanic, see WRR PCA Driving Event Technical Inspections – Vendor Special Deals – WRR Performance Driving Events – PCA Wild Rose Region (porsche.ab.ca) for vendors that we have arranged special WRR pricing for PCA members. They are familiar with the standards.
• Arrive at the track before 8:30 AM to obtain a GPS unit (included in the registration)
• Have a valid helmet or rent one for $10.00 (cash only)